Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tell a tale




Tell a tale that never ends,
of blue endless skies,
bright sunshine on our face
and cool breezes singing by

Tell me a tale,
a story of an everyday quest,
of battles overcomed,
in a land as far and near
as a reaching hand

Tell a tale,
write it in your eyes,
sign it with your smile,
shout it out while you whisper

Tell me a tale,
the night is falling
made it all up, I don´t care
I will believe you until dawn,
I will sleep and wake up dreaming,
just keep going, dont let it end.

Tomorrow,
I will read you clouds & winds,
coloring rainbows if I have to...
I promise, I´ll sing you lullaby
just tell me a tale tonight.

Tomorrow will be my turn
and I´ll keep going,
so you can dream and so can I
the story has just began

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"just keep going, dont let it end"

It already IS YOUR TURN ME DEAR!!!!

Vicky said...

once upon a time... again

benjamin1974© said...

Tell a tale... live the tale! ;)